Q and A Banners

Q and A Banner - #3 (World Records-1)

Sunday, July 31, 2011

11 WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE 'PUSSY-WHIPPED'?




Pussy whipped is a North American expression/idiom meaning:


Submissive to or dominated by one's wife or other female partner, frequently with the connotation that this submissive behavior is for the prospect of sex:


Friend #1: "Man, that bitch sure has Jack pussy whipped! Know where he is?"

Friend #2: "Yeah, he's so afraid he won't get any tonight, he's home watching 'The Golden Globe Awards' with her instead of at the World Series with us!"

Friend #3: "Damn, what a loser."


The word can be written in other ways such as pussywhipped or pussy-whipped.  Either way, it all means the same.

Pussywhipped:
1.  When a male of the species will not do anything against his significant other's wishes for fear that she will retaliate by not performing sexual favors for him.

2.  To be rather overly obsessive about one's girl friend right up to the point that when she says "Jump", you say, "How High?", for fear that, should you displease her, you will not be getting any that night. Extreme cases of this can lead to some gut-wrenchingly naff behavioural patterns (i.e. kissing the handset when she phones you.)


Pussy-whipped:
1.  The state of being influenced so greatly by your female significant other that you a) unreasonably change the way you act around your friends, family, and others so as not to upset said significant other and b) feel that you deserve a reward for not acting in a way that would upset said significant other.


Jason refuses to go to any parties anymore because he is pussy-whipped.
2.  To have your testicles in a jar and in the possession of a female who requires you to check-in constantly to verify she still has possession. Guys night out is OUT of the question.
Jeremy Roskovensky is more pussy-whipped than any man I have ever met.
3.  The state in which a male is totally and utterly owned by his female companion. He lives in constant fear of her, despite being 300 times stronger and tougher than her and being the sole reason that bitch has food to eat and a roof over her ungrateful head. Such a pitiful man has to "check-in" every 4 minutes to make sure his woman is "okay" with him being away from her.   A total disgrace to all mankind, deserves to be sent to a concentration camp. Will follow his woman all over the planet "just because" (lacks testicles).
I think you all get the idea!




Note: 
This expression should be used only around close friends and not in front of your elders!!  If you must get the idea across to your 'close' friends who happen to be around the said elders, the most appropriate word to use with the same meaning would be -  "whipped"!
Johnny can't even go to the show with us anymore without asking his girl first.  Darn, he's so whipped!
 






Source(s):  wikipediaurbandictionary.com,  I'm North American

11 comments:

  1. my name is Promise dickson Finch am from Texas USA. I want to share a testimony of how Dr. OLU herbal mixture cream saves me from shame and disgrace, my penis was a big problem to me as the size was really so embarrassing,and i was also having weak erection problem. I can make love to my wife and my penis was just too small a full grown man like me having 4 inches penis and to worsen it i don't last in sex i cant even last two minutes it was really a thing of shame to me. My wife was really tired of me because my sex life was very poor,she never enjoyed sex,i was always thinking and searching for solutions everywhere until when i saw a testimony of how Dr. OLU. herbal mixture cream have been helping people regarding their sex life, so i decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise in less than two weeks of taking the herbs my penis grow to 8 inches i couldn't believe my eyes and as i speak now my penis is now 8 inches and i do not have weak erection again. I can make love to my wife longer in bed. And my marriage is now stable,my wife now enjoy me very well in bed. You can contact him via (drolusolutionhome@gmail.com) You can contact him today and get your problem solved.Call +2348140654426 .." or you can also contact him through his what-app +238140654426

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - it is welcomed!☺